Chocolate Biscuit Cake
This is a firm favourite of children and teenagers, often used for 18th birthday cakes.
||Quick & Easy
This is a firm favourite of children and teenagers, often used for 18th birthday cakes. Obviously the quantities would need to be increased and set the cake in a round tin to decorate.
- 1 can condensed milk
- 50g (2oz) butter
- 175g(7oz) good quality milk chocolate
- 100g (4oz) rich tea or plain biscuits
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- 1 packet of maltesers
- 1 bar crunchie or snickers
- Break up the biscuits into 3cm pieces and add to a bowl along with marshmallows, broken crunchie and maltesers.
- Place the butter and chocolate in a bowl over hot water in a saucepan to melt.
- Quickly add the condensed milk and stir well into the dry ingredients. It doesn’t matter if they break up further at this stage.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin and allow to set for 2 hours before slicing.
- It could be decorated by pouring melted chocolate (partly cooled otherwise it would be too runny) over the cake. Then decorate as you wish.